Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Why is it?

Why is it that my children decided to get up at 6:00 this morning? (that may be normal for some of you , but it is definitely not normal for me!)

Why is it that when I suggested toast with cereal for breakfast there was weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth?

Why is it that every thought, decision, comment or task is met with sobs and screams as if someone had died?

I'm afraid if it doesn't stop soon I may begin to react like my 3 year old to everything!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh no! It doesn't get better by 3? I thought 2 was the whining stage. I hope your day gets better!

Rebecca said...

I'm glad we all got out today! I think going to the craft store is one of my favorite forms of therapy!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Toast WITH cereal? Wow, you are a good mom. Mine have to choose...toast OR CEREAL! They obviously don't know how good they have it!

Papa D said...

and mine have to choose which one they are going to fix for themselves. None of this molly-coddling my kids by making breakfast for them.