Monday, January 21, 2008

I don't feel Brown...






Take this test!


You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.



8 comments:

Patty said...

I'm brown too... but I'd say it fits pretty well for me! Thanks for sharing the fun link- it gave me an excuse to visit tickle.com again!

Rebecca said...

I'm also brown. If you check out Lori's page, she's flaunting that she's green! (Just kidding, Lori...you would never, ever flaunt!)

Louann and Bari said...

That was really fun!!!Oh- and my color was-ta da----ORANGE !!! Have you seen the color of my blog???? It has always been my favorite color- .
And- no, I don't see you as brown either.

Anonymous said...

It's true...I am flaunting the fact that I am green on my blog. Hehe...and it did say I was down to earth but nothing about being humble. =)

Corrie- said...

This was fun, I'm a green. I never would have guessed! Thanks for the tip!

Papa D said...

Red - got me wrong, although that doesn't surprise me, since I test dead center on most personality tests I have taken in my life.

Steve and Jamie said...

Hmm. . . brown too. Interesting.

Kathy JH said...

Yep - brown.