Tonight at dinner Connor shared this story with us:
"Once upon a time there was a very special bean. The prophet Joseph Smith had it. It was very special to him. Then a little kid named Connor took it and ate it!"
This was acted out each time she ate a bean at dinner. I guess it's ok as long as she's eating her veggies, right? Emily was sticking hers to her forehead and mashing them in her hair. Yuck.
10 comments:
Sounds like you have a very creative story teller!Very funny that she acted it out each time!! Who needs dinner theatre with kids like Connor to entertain??!!
Emily could start a fashion trend...who doesn't like beans in the hair. Could be super conditioner. hehe
O.k., I've tried five different kinds of beans in my hair today, and none of them are working for me. You'll just have to tell me which kind she was using, and the exact method so that I can look as cute as Emily!
What a great story!
Ok, so this story along with the previous comments has me and the man of steel leg just rolling on the floor with laughter! All I can say is, did you not expect creative children? I mean, look at the parents---the gene pool is just loaded with talent in a wide variety of areas.
Kids really do say the darndest things. That is precious.
She is eating her vegetables. Nuff said
What cute kids! Thanks for sharing Connor's story.
I have special beans too. They are a Jelly Belly Jelly Beans of course. And I don't appreciate it when little girls come along and eat them. I'll be watching Conner very carefully in the future!
That is so cute. I love what kids come with! Luke told Mark the other day "God has the whole world in his hands" I think he got it off our veggietales CD but it's still cute. Your kids are great!
Way to spice up those beans with a cute story, Connor! She'll have to come over and tell me a story about my broccoli, cause I have a hard time. :)
Post a Comment