GIRL! Another one! I've decided that either I'm really good with girls, or I need even more practice...either way, we are excited taht our new baby will be another girl. I don't know what I'll do if we ever get a boy. If you don't like ultrasound pictures, or can't ever tell what they are, just don't look. I didn't put any explicit ones on here. But, the ultrasound technician was pretty sure that she's all girl, if you know what I mean...
Can you tell she's looking at you? Connor was a little bit creeped out by this first picture.

I think she's pretty cute in this profile shot.
And here she is picking her nose...

...and eating it. I think she learned that from Connor.

Emily and Connor are excited to have a new baby sister. They're going to be good big sisters as long as Emily quits deciding it would be a fun idea to sit on the baby like she said this morning.
Scott is a little nervous about the prospect of having three teenage daughters at the same time. It's too late now, buddy!
And here she is picking her nose...
...and eating it. I think she learned that from Connor.

Emily and Connor are excited to have a new baby sister. They're going to be good big sisters as long as Emily quits deciding it would be a fun idea to sit on the baby like she said this morning.Scott is a little nervous about the prospect of having three teenage daughters at the same time. It's too late now, buddy!
12 comments:
Oh what a funny post! Congratulations!!! I was just telling Aaron about Emily sitting on you and then you posted about it. Too funny. I can't believe you little one is already picking up Connor's habits. Glad Olivia hasn't "picked" up on that one yet. Get ready for a baby shower (with more than four people)!
Hey - can I help with the shower, too?! Your daughter has a LOVELY profile. Anothe Hales beauty! Way to go!
What exciting news! I love ultrasound pictures, but I agree with Connor that the pictures of baby's faces do look creepy. I've always thought that, even with my own. Congrats!
Congrats! Jessica spoiled it for me though by telling me this morning after Seminary! UGH!
Anyway, love the ultrasound pics. I would always carry mine around with me for weeks after I got them.
I too feel Scott's pain. As we too have 3 girls in a row. Not to scare you or anything. But, the drama starts WAAAAAY before the teen yrs.
Haha! Yay for teenage hormones!
I love the profile shot. Too cute!
Awesome news! I agree with Chelle - the real fun with girls starts WAY before the teen years. :)
Tell Scott to talk with Ray - they can commiserate together! Jeff graduates in June, and then Ray will be alone in what he calls the "estrogen ocean" (Jeff Foxworthy's phrase) for many, many years...
Honestly, girls are so much fun, even with the ups and downs! It helps to expect the emotions are just a part of life; it's easier to cruise over the bumps and keep going!
Fabulous pics! Congrats on another girl! I love how you've included the subtitles for the pictures... you had me laughing as I was scrolling down!
Yeah! I think the pictures are so fun. I love the profile pictures. I think she is just sucking her thumb!
Congratulations!! See all your hair talents can continue on!!
Great pictures! Renae will have fun having a girl cousin close in age to her!
I'm so excited for you guys!!! She's going to be just as beautiful as your other 2!!! I hope everything is going great!!! Congrats again. I'm so happy for you guys!!!
THREE GIRLS!!! That's awesome!!! You might still have to have another girl so there's never one stuck in the middle alone. Wow! I hope Madison gets a baby sister some day, maybe after the baby brother...but I guess I'd have to get prego first. We'll see... Nice pics of the baby!
Post a Comment