Scott and I got to go out on a "date" last night. We don't see each other very often lately, so it was kind of nice. His parents were kind enough to watch the girls for an hour or so while we picked up his broken computer from the repair place. The bad news is, it's still not fixed. The good news is, we got gas for $1.73 a gallon on the way home. Now if everything else would go back down in price, I think we'll be ok!
9 comments:
I know aren't you loving these prices.
Way to look on the bright side. I wouldn't have been able to enjoy the gas price if my computer was still broken.
Every little thing helps... I'm loving the gas prices, too! Good luck with the computer.
Hmmm... going to pick up a computer and get gas for a date... that sounds similar to what David and I would do! I'm glad you two were able to get some time together!
Beautiful.
Great price! I can't believe with our lower prices why that Ameristop by us continues to sell gas for $2.49. Actually I don't think they are selling gas - I never see anyone there.
Sounds like one of my dates as well. But, usually we have a few kids with us as well. hmm, so not really a date huh lol.
If you ever need babysitting, I owe your family tons! My kids love seminary with Bro. Skittles uhh I mean Scott in there. So if you need a sitter...don't hesitate to call. even for more than an hour :D
We just filled up for $2.29! We wish it was $1.73, but we are moving to the East next year...Oh yeah!!
Can't beat these gas prices! $1.85 here! I really don't understand the economy at all. My gas tank was only $34 to fill up yesterday. Thats almost like the old high school days....close.
Post a Comment