This week the girls and I had a fun night where we made our own Happy Meals. It's not really reasonable with our budget to go to McDonald's, and I was feeling exceptionally creative. (Notice the word "exceptionally" ...this is not normal for me.)
The girls decorated their bags while I baked frozen fries and chicken nuggets. Did I mention I was feeling exceptionally creative? We even made our own little bags for fries.
Oh my, what happy children, they must have an exceptionally creative mother!
I packed apples and caramel, so they even got "apple dippers" which is mostly all that Emily ate, oh well, apples are good for you right?
If anyone can get this child to look at the camera I'll make you your own homemade happy meal. It's on my list of impossible things to do.




4 comments:
You are SUCH a cool Mom. Lucky girls!
Homemade happy meals AND pizza goblins...you deserve a medal, sister!
Cute! I think I could eat homemade happy meals! Connor is a hard one to get to look at the camera.
What a great idea! Eating your homemade happy meals at a park is even better. :)
Post a Comment