On to the point of this post.
I have recently found Google Analytics. If you don't know, it's very interesting and it tracks who comes to your blog. Not creepy stalker information, but enough to make you curious.
So, I have someone from Spain who reads my blog consistently. I wish I knew who you are! I have a couple of ideas as to who it might be...but they aren't good ideas, so I don't really know.
Also, someone from Paris has checked me out more than once...
AND someone has left me a comment (MacKenzie) and I can't figure out who you are. The only Mackenzie I know is 3 years old...and that's definitely not you.
So, if you think there's any chance that I might not have any idea who you are, please tell me! I don't care if you look and see what's going on with me, but it would be nice to know. I know I have it set so that my blog can't be found in search engines or on the "Next Blog" feature on blogger. So, if you found me that way, let me know so I can check it out. I don't want to make my blog private, I just really would rather not do that. I am a Google Reader lover and it makes it so you can't find me there.
SO, I'll ask you...who are you?
6 comments:
Hey! I'm Elisabeth, elementary-school friend. (I found your blog via facebook.) I'm in California now. I like wandering through blogs of Fairfield people because it's a connection to home...also, since I'm (still) a student, I spent a lot of time procrasting on homework and surfing the web.
Umm...weird. MacKenzie left a comment on my blog, too. No clue who this chica is. But she didn't say anything rude, so I posted her comment. Did she find me through you or did she find you through me?? I love analytics, too. It makes me crazy sometimes wondering who these people are! :)
Have you found out who's stalking you? weird! Because we don't live in CA right now, we aren't as affected as much. Meaning, he still lives at home and so does Dionne, Debbie, David, mom, and dad. (Which is way too many adults under one roof if you ask me.) So even though he was gone a lot of the time, his bedroom is still empty up there just the way he left it that morning. so weird!! Dale and I keep meaning to go to the temple. We definately need to after that. The outpoor of love there in CA was so onverwhelming, in a good way. We filled an entire chapel with people for the memorial. So cool. But then like last night, I was laying in bed picturing how it all happened. And remembering seeing him dead there in his casket. We still don't have the police report, so we have a lot of unknowns. Anyway, I should be writing this privately on facebook or something. Who wants to read about dead people. Sorry. Anyway, we're pretty cool here, but I know every phone call to his family is such a downer. We're trying to stay real positive. So prayers are welcome!! If you delete this post, I won't be offended.
I am your friend and you know where to find me. I was also the YW leader of your sister and she knows where to find me. We see each other on a weekly basis. There is no way to hide from you, even if I wanted to. lol
(Boy, it's nice to feel happy and random again! The past few weeks have been hard...)
Hmmm. Your anonymous lurkers are awfully quiet about who they are... :)
Sitemeter is also a good tracking site.
I check the various Hales blogs from time to time! I heven't figured out how to keep being a mother of a baby too young to talk from becoming too mundane. What better place to go than the Hales' blogs!
~Sara (Macy) Richins
Post a Comment