Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Funny Connor

So, I'm a little tired and grumpy this afternoon, but Connor just made my day. I went into the kitchen where my husband was doing the dinner dishes. I needed a hug, so he gave me one and kissed me on the cheek after which I heard "Awwwww, not in the hallway!!!" and "Don't do that in the kitchen either!!!" Apparently Connor doesn't approve of public displays of affection today. She has been particularly cute and funny the past few days, I'll post some pictures soon.

5 comments:

Jen said...

You always have such cute and fun stories about your girls, they are so adorable! It's great they can cheer you up when you aren't feeling well.

The Watkins said...

So funny! What an adorable girl!

Rebecca said...

Connor is such a funny girl! I'm excited to hear about the things little Emily will be coming up with in the not too distant future!

Kathy JH said...

Where did she hear those comments before?

Pampered Princess said...

You know you are parenting "right" if you are embarrassing your children!