OK, so you know I'm not thrilled about Enrichment from my 100 things post. However, I am excited about my new project for the calling. We've decided to have a blog that updates the women in the ward on what is happening with the many groups we have. I am looking for ideas and comments on how to make it better, more user friendly, etc. So, if you want to, check out the Fairfield Ward Enrichment Groups page. If you don't want to, don't! I'm not stressed about it at all, I just want to make it the best it can be for those who want to use it.
P.S. if you have any great singing time ideas, I'm running low! I feel like I've barely started and I'm already repeating things. Yikes!
5 comments:
Love the new website...good job. You do a great job with singing time. I would say repeats are fine! I'm sure you know this, but just in case, this is the only idea I have for you...
www.sugardoodle.net
The website is great. I'll let you know if I have anything to add.
Amen to what Shayleen said about your singing times. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. I must say I've been quite impressed with how you've taught the kids the songs. I ended up just doing the same thing over and over again.
I'm the enrichment leader in our ward and I think I'm going crazy. :) Good luck! So nice to see that blog though...I think I like it enough to STEAL the idea.
I like sugardoodle.net, too. Also, I love Mr. & Mrs. Singing Balls. Let me know if you want details!
Great idea!
I'm glad you found a way to get the women in the ward to start blogging more. *grin*
Seriously, great idea.
Post a Comment