So, I'm not a morning person, as anyone who has ever slept in the same house as me can tell you. I even got to sleep in and things aren't great yet. (It takes until about 11:30 some days!) I decided to check the blog before getting breakfast for my girls. I think Emily just got so hungry she ate the sticker off of a whistle Connor handed her. (or maybe she's just teething but that's not quite so amusing to me.) So do I say, rock on, an extra serving of fiber? Or do I worry? I'm sticking with the fiber today.
9 comments:
At least she didn't eat a whole container of prunes. . .
I'm not a morning person either(despite the fact I am technically up quite early I am not truly functional). The problem is I'm also not a night owl so I hit my stride about 10:30 or 11:00am and then get tired again for the afternoon. I'd stick with the fiber too I keep finding Kristen eating sticks of butter so stickers have to be better for you than that.
Ya, fibers always my first thought, a little sticker here and there ain't going hurt anyone.
I agree... go with the fiber!
For teething, the most miraculous stuff is Hyland's Teething Tablets!! It's homeopathic and dissolves under the tongue almost instantly. AMAZING!!! Absolute lifesaver for parents and toddlers!
I am so not a morning person either. I love to stay up late and have been known to clean a bathroom after 10 pm. Unfortunately, I have to get up early for my job. Can I tell you how much I enjoy sleeping in on Saturdays? Bunches & Bunches!
I am a night owl, as well. I stay up late to have "me" time -- doing fun stuff like blogging +, not cleaning bathrooms like Corrie! (The exception to that is when I'm working overnight. Cleaning a bathroom is a great way to stay awake at 3 AM!)
Fiber -- definitely!
My vote is for fiber. It will come in all forms,too. Flower stems, dirt, old bread. I can function in the mornings- but I agree with Mama d- I need EVERYONE (no matter how OLD you are) to be in bed (or out of my site) by 10 pm. I need my me time.
Maybe we should be having Enrichment meetings at 10pm... would more sisters show up then?!! I don't mind being up early (remind me of that comment when Aimee starts seminary next year!) but by the time I get going and have exercised and showered it can easily be past 10!
Post a Comment