in my own little chair, I can be whatever I want to be.
Monday, April 14, 2008
New pictures
I'm posting links to more pictures of the family, etc. I'll put them up on the right hand side, or you can just click here if you really want to see them.
I don't know if this is a good or bad comment...but you lookso much like your dad Sarah! I only saw your mom once. But with that close up pic..you two look a lot alike I love the pics. Look slike you had a great time down at the Krohn COnservatory. We love that place. But, only seem to make it down there at Christmas time. I love the girls pics as well. So fun! And Ethan...hmm well that just seems sooo Ethan. GLad your girls survived. lol
That napkin - I thought it was a piece of shrimp or something. I was thinkin'..."Man, those guys eat good!" haha Love those pictures of Ethan. If I could sleep like that, my kids would still think I was playing with them and it would be great.
4 comments:
I don't know if this is a good or bad comment...but you lookso much like your dad Sarah! I only saw your mom once. But with that close up pic..you two look a lot alike
I love the pics. Look slike you had a great time down at the Krohn COnservatory. We love that place. But, only seem to make it down there at Christmas time.
I love the girls pics as well. So fun!
And Ethan...hmm well that just seems sooo Ethan. GLad your girls survived. lol
That napkin - I thought it was a piece of shrimp or something. I was thinkin'..."Man, those guys eat good!" haha
Love those pictures of Ethan. If I could sleep like that, my kids would still think I was playing with them and it would be great.
I love the pictures. Your kids are so darn cute!
These pictures are great! I especially like the ones of Ethan sleeping. Who could sleep in that position? -- oh, I mean, who besides Ethan?!
Post a Comment