Monday night we decided to let Emily do our closing prayer for family home evening. She has been repeating everything we say anyhow, so we figured it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and let her try it. She did pretty well repeating, and I was so excited to get to the end, because the way she says Jesus is sooo cute!So, I say Jesus, she says "Jeeesisss" I say "Christ" she shouts "Jesus Cooookie! EEEEmAAN!" She was so proud of herself! And we all had a good laugh. What a silly baby!
5 comments:
How cute! I love hearing little ones pray. Kind of makes it hard to be reverent though sometimes doesn't it! lol
I loved it when my smallest were learning to pray. They pray for the BEST things- apples and cookies. I'm grateful for apples and cookies and Jeeesissss!
Do I hear an AMEN!
How fun!! I love the things kids come up with, especially when they're learning to pray. I would've loved to have been there!
Oh Emily - you are too cute! I can just hear her saying that. Yeah for Emily and her first prayer!
Okay, so I'm just going to say Ditto. Especially on Chelle's. It's hard not to laugh in the middle of a prayer sometimes. Kids are so cute!
Post a Comment