Thursday, April 17, 2008

A skunk!?

We have really been enjoying the warm weather. Tonight the girls and I took a walk around the block and then played around in the grass for a while. It was nice!

Connor was running around pretending to be different animals. She got down on all fours and started wiggling her little bum around and backing up, scooting closer and closer to me. I said "What kind of animal are you now?" She said "A sneaky skunk!" I started laughing and she kept getting closer and closer with that skinny bottom wagging in the air. I asked her what she was doing, and she said "I'm squirting my stinky stuff all over you!!!"

How did I get such funny kids??

7 comments:

Kathy JH said...

Oh that little stinker! She has such a vivid imagination. (I am still giggling!)

Rebecca said...

Cute, but kind of gross, too! Funny, Connor!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Did you bath in tomato paste last night then? hehe

Mama D said...

That is pretty funny! What a cute girl she is.

Patty said...

How funny! I must say that's one animal you usually don't hear of kids imitating, which is too bad cause that's really funny!

Leslie said...

Loved that!!

heather said...

I love kids imaginations. They always make me laugh. I'm also impressed she knows about skunks.