After the snow last night Connor really wanted to go out and play. I wasn't up for bundling both kids and lugging them down the three flights of steps, and then back up kicking and screaming when we were done, so I brought some snow in. We had a snow day in the bath tub. It was so fun!
Emily really REALLY wanted to get in.
Emily really REALLY wanted to get in.
Connor wanted to try snow angels...it didn't quite work, but it was cute! And notice Emily trying to climb in. Yikes!

Emily made it in, and they commenced a snow ball fight with the snow man head...which didn't fight back. I was very proud of this picture, I caught the snowball in mid-air.
They were so proud of themselves! It was super cute, and they had so much fun. I might try this again sometime. The best part was it all washed right down the drain when I turned on the shower for a sec. What cutie pies.
18 comments:
Absolutely adorable kids - and very imaginative mother. I love the idea!
What an ingenious idea!!! You're amazing.
P.S. Connor looks just like you. Adorable!
I love your idea!! What a great solution to make everyone happy!
I LOVE this idea! It looks like they had so much fun!
Okay, was that really less work? I'm looking at all that snow and imagining carrying that all up the stairs...hmmm. You are creative. I would have just stayed inside all day not playing with snow in the bathtub!
Brilliant! I would have gone up and down 3 flights twice-
You are the best mom ever!
YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!! What a great idea! You are a much better mom than I am! What lucky kids you have!
What a cool idea!! I love it. Except for the work part of carrying all that snow in. But you did it and had to go up and down a lot of stairs!!
What a great mom! What lucky girls! :D
Just so you all know, it wasn't very much work bringing in the snow. It only took 2 trips and a few grocery sacks. It wasn't even very heavy. I don't want you to think I put in too much effort!
Too bad the snow is no longer in the bath tub. I'm in the mood to build an igloo.
You are definitely the coolest mom around. I would not have brought snow in to my house!
That is so cute!!! I can't believe you hauled that much up there. That's a great idea!!! I hope you all had fun!!!
what a crazy and totally cool idea! you crack me up! you're one of those cool moms!!!
What a great idea! I hate getting the kids ready to play in the snow. Unfortunately my kids wouldn't all fit in the tub:(
Haha thanks for the vote of confidence!!! I need all the help I can get right now!!! I think that's the hardest part of it all right now is just not knowing. I always thought this last part would be tons worse and I'm suprised it hasn't been that bad. We'll see what they mean when they say it's "real" I might be singing a different tune then!!!
Thank you for the note!!! I love checking out your pictures!! I can't believe how grown up they're all getting!! I hope you guys are doing well!!!
Now that is going the extra mile. You are such a fun mom. Maybe that will inspire me to think outside the box.
Post a Comment