Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!!

Here's my Valentine's card. I couldn't make enough for everyone, so here it is. Consider it for my e-card for you all. I love everyone! Thanks for being my friends and sharing yourselves with me and my family. Here's a peek at our V-day.


Connor got flowers from Daddy, she felt so grown up!


Emily got into my Dove Chocolates. The message inside said "Be mischievous." She loved her Big Bird from Daddy



Scottie got heart shaped eggs.

I had a good Valentine's day! We got to celebrate that AND Scott's birthday ... they happen to be on the same day. I made another cake. It's not as good at the others I've done, but he wanted a book...so this is what I ended up with!


P.S. More new pictures linked on the right!

6 comments:

Steve and Jamie said...

Love the pictures! My kids had chocolate for breakfast yesterday,(I know, I'm a good mom) and they looked a lot like Emily.

Mama D said...

Love the cake! Happy b-day, Scott!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing the links.

Rebecca said...

It sounds like you had a busy Valentine's Day/Birthday! It looks like you definitely went above and beyond on this big day in your home!

Patty said...

I think you have a definite talent with the cakes!
Looks like you all had a great Valentine's Day!

Kathy JH said...

I love your card - it's very cute! We sure enjoyed having you come over and celebrate Scott's birthday with us! It helped keep my mind occupied!

chelle said...

What a cool cake! Happy belated b-day. Sounds like it was a great day for everyone. :D