Scott: "It's time for bed Connor, we'll see you in the morning."
Connor: "I want you to sleep in my bed and hold me all night long."
Scott: "I think you've been listening to too many 80's soft rock ballads. We love you, go to sleep now."
Connor: "But I'll be scared!"
Scott: "There is nothing to be afraid of, your blankie will help you feel safe."
Connor: "I want you to sleep with me so I won't have any naughty dreams!"
Scott and I then burst into uncontrollable laughter and I honestly nearly wet my pants. Wow, the things that come out of her mouth! We're pretty sure she meant "scary dreams" but it's a great story this way!
Also, Emily has upgraded from beans to noodles, this is how it's done these days.

Not to be outdone, Connor joined the fun. At least it was bath night!
10 comments:
That's so funny, what a cute story!
Wow. Just wow - he says as he laughs uncontrollably.
Hmmm...I don't know if Olivia and Connor should hang out as much. I don't want Olivia to have naughty dreams! hehe
It's amazing what kids come up with to try to get what they want... especially when it comes to bedtime! What cute kids!
How funny! Your girls are adorable. I can't believe how much Connor has grown!
That's really funny! I love the comment about listening to too many 80's soft rock ballads! And the naughty dreams comment is absolutely hilarious!
I couldn't stop laughing just because I could picture the two of you laughing so hard and Connor sitting there in bed looking so confused as to why what she said was so funny! My nieces are too cute, by the way! Lately it seems like every day is bath day around here.
Oh Connor - you are too cute! And so is Miss Emily!
lol...funny story! i spent many nights in kate's bed when she was little. she had night terrors. i wouldn't wish those on anyone. she was also deathly afraid of thunderstorms. she just outgrew that a few years ago.
noodles are much safer than beans. beans can land you in the emergency room!
Haha I love it!
Post a Comment