Saturday, February 28, 2009

Still going

Ok, so last night I was having contractions for 4 1/2 hours.  Consistent, fairly strong ones.  Again.  I thought, great! It's finally for real!  But no.  If I put it all together I've had nearly 20 hours of consistent contractions (never mind that there are sometimes days in between the chunks of hours.)  I'm starting to wonder if this will continue until the baby just falls out...wouldn't that be a great blog post?

3 comments:

Mama D said...

Well, that would be a great blog post, but I certainly hope you don't have to wait that long!! Dare I say I hope we don't see you in church tomorrow??

Corrie- said...

I'm sure your more than bummed that baby Ella is still cooking. No matter what, I hope you have an exciting week!

Patty said...

I hope she comes soon- so you can finally get some rest! (Not like having a newborn is conducive to getting lots of sleep or anything, but it's got to be better than this!)
Keep hanging in there!