Wednesday, March 4, 2009

She's coming!!

On Friday.  At the latest.  Finally.  I'm almost done. Wow.  I wasn't sure I'd make it.  Now I think I might just.

7 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Hooray! Hope to see you tomorrow!

Corrie- said...

Cool, you're almost done!

Stephanie said...

Finally - the light at the end of the tunnel is more than a speck! Way to go superwoman. Now you get to be the mom of 3 kids - that doesn't sounds hard at all. :) GOOD LUCK!

chelle said...

YAY! COngrats. Hope all goes well. Will keep you in my thoughts and parayers this week.

Mama D said...

Yay!! Hope all goes well tomorrow. The end result will be worth the past few weeks. (Or so hindsight says...)

Steve and Jamie said...

That's great! Good luck and get lots of sleep tonight!

Louann and Bari said...

Since you and Katy were due on the same day (the 10th-) and she blew the wad by delivering on Thursday (2 l-o-n-g days of labor) I was hoping the same for you. (Without the extra LABOR!)
Much love to you, Scott, the girls and the Pea-pod!