Friday, January 2, 2009

A little of Christmas.

These are some of my favorite pictures from Christmas.  It's not letting me type anywhere but here, so if you have any questions, let me know.

The statue is one my Grandma made for me. 

Notice that my girls have light sabers...watch out Richards boys!
















8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Dora jammies and light sabers - Warren's perfect woman. :)

Leslie said...

So cute! Your grandma MADE that statue?? Wow!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, late!

heather said...

My kids would be so proud more of the world is armed with such a wonderful weapon. I love the cute pajamas.

Kathy JH said...

Cute pictures! The girls look adorable in their dresses!

Kristen said...

Cute matching pj's and I love the dresses! My sister and I were only 16 months apart, and our special occasion dresses always matched. I really like these ones, very cute choice!!

Hope everything continues to go well with your pregnancy! I am wishing baby boy was already out of me - you're probably the same, huh?? It's getting harder and harder to breathe and bend over. Ugh. : ) Ahhh.. the joys of pregnancy.

chelle said...

I always love your pics. You have so much fun!
Love the matching PJ's and dresses..adorable.

Patty said...

Very cute pics! I love the warning for the Richards' boys! (I'd take it seriously... those girls look like they really know how to handle a light saber!)

Mama D said...

What a great Christmas! Your girls are so cute. Love their dresses. And the statue is beautiful.