in my own little chair, I can be whatever I want to be.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Sweet Connor
Tonight Connor said our family prayer. I wanted to remember what she said, so I'm putting it down here. Plus, it was sweet, so I thought I'd share!
She said: "Please bless Ella to come in March. And please bless March to come quick. I hope it comes really soon because I want to be a big sister again really soon."
I thought it was cute :)
except...I'm hoping it ends up being a February baby!
That is too cute! Feb is a great month...but it does short us a few days so even if Ella decides March is better, at least you don't have to suffer through 30-31 days! :D Hope your shower was great. Sorry I missed it.
5 comments:
Ah, that is really sweet! I hope you end up with a Feb baby, too. Everyone wins that way - including Connor being a big sister again even sooner!
That is too cute! Feb is a great month...but it does short us a few days so even if Ella decides March is better, at least you don't have to suffer through 30-31 days! :D
Hope your shower was great. Sorry I missed it.
That is a very sweet prayer! I have such wonderful grandchildren!
You're almost there!!!
That's adorable!!! I hope your doing well!!! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment