Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh Emily!

Emily has decided that she wants to use the potty sometimes. I don't know why I have been blessed with children that want to potty train themselves, but I'm not going to complain!

I think she learned this habit from her daddy...it certainly wasn't me! She was sitting there and said "mazine mommy....need mazine."

7 comments:

Louann and Bari said...

Love-love-LOVE! the serious look on her face- but then again, potty training is VERY serious business. Oh, and be warned, two easy girls may just be the beginning of many hard-to-train BOYS!

Jen said...

Funny picture! Both of my boys had to be bribed into potty training, so I'm quite jealous. Maybe it's a girl thing and I'll have better luck with Rachel.

Kathy JH said...

This is so cute! She really is quite intent on whatever it is that she is reading!

Papa D said...

Hilarious!! That picture should make you some money somehow.

Patty said...

So... is reading while on the pot a hereditary thing, or a learned behavior?!! How cute!! And that's fantastic that she's wanting to use the potty without any coaxing!! YEA!!

Mama D said...

I am jealous of your easy-to-potty-train girls. I think potty training is one of the worst parts of parenthood. Lucky you - more than you know at this point!!

Emily is adorable and so engrossed in her mazine reading! :)

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!!!