
Emily found a pen, I guess. Because after I was in here for about a minute Connor says "mom, Emily is coloring on her legs."

I knew the crayons were out, so I let it go. I figured crayons couldn't do too much damage, right?

Nope, it wasn't crayons. It was a pen. At least it wasn't a sharpie, right?
I have to go put my children in the tub now...good thing I was planning to do that already or else I wouldn't be handling this situation quite so well!
**Please disregard the saggy diaper and the fact that it is nearly 11:00 and my child is still in her pj's. Please DO notice her new shoes I got last night for our vacation...they were $1.48
12 comments:
Oh what fun! I hope you didn't have to scrub too hard to get it off. If not, you'll have a fun story to tell several times at the party.
Who let's their kid go around in a soggy diaper? haha!
Love the shoes. Now, you know what a bargain shopping wanna be I am...please share the bargain!
Sarah, just an FYI for next time (and in my experience it WILL happen again) Purel hand sanitizer gets a lot of the ink off pretty well. Have fun on your trip and I love the shoes!
Isn't it just the funnest thing to scrub them down?! Not really what I want to fill my day with. All I can say is good luck. I recently tossed every crayon and marker in my home.
I'm sure Cassie will agree that it's lucky it wasn't a sharpie!
Her shoes are very cute... and quite a buy at $1.48!!
Nice shoes! What a deal!!
So I was reading your "About Me" section...are you pregnant or just planning for the future? Either way, congrats! :)
your daughters are so fun! :) and I'm wondering the same thing as laurel and jeremy...
Oh the joys! You handle these setbacks really well... okay, at least on the public surface! :)
Oh dear! At least you weren't taking family portraits that day or something. :)
Oh dear! At least you weren't taking family portraits that day or something. :)
Hey at least she didn't mark up those new shoes! ;)
Haha nice!!! I can't wait for those days!!! If you had trouble getting it off next time use hairspray. Just a few squirts and it will wipe off like noting. No scrubbing or anything. She's adorable!!! So proud of her work!!!
Post a Comment