Sunday, July 13, 2008

Funny Connor!

Ok, so Connor and Emily are playing with the Weeble's tree house. It is one of my favorite toys of all time, but that's beside the point.

They are playing so nicely, and then I hear Emily shout "Bob!! Bob!!" And then Connor says, "here Em, you can play with Glenn!"

Connor has named her weebles Glenn and Bob after her Grandpas. I find that hilarious for some reason!

Anyway, I'm off to take care of my children instead of glancing at them from across the room occasionally as I read blogs and talk myself out of pre-ordering Stephenie Meyer's new book on Amazon. (It's only $12.64 on there, and if anyone wants one, we could get two and it qualifies for free shipping!) I'm having bad mom moments...I hope everyone has those, not just me!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's hilarious! I would love to hear Emily shouting "Bob"! I think my dad would even find it cute!

Steffani said...

Sarah,
If you're talking about The Host...it's MORE than worth the 13.00! I paid full price at walmart cuz I didn't want to wait for it to ship, and I would do it again! LOL! Have fun playing with the kiddos!
Steffani (King) Robins

Kathy JH said...

LOL hysterically! That is sooo funny. I'm glad that Bob and Glenn get to play together!

The Hatch Family said...

That is hilarious! I have tried talking myself out of ordering it too...I hear ya!

Steve and Jamie said...

Hey, I'm just impressed that she knows both her grandpas' first names. I'm not sure if Allison has even figured out that she has two grandpas.

Patty said...

If both girls are happily playing then it doesn't count as a bad mom moment! (It's letting them enjoy their fun independently!)
That really is a great price on the book. Aimee pre-ordered a copy and I've already got a line of people who want to borrow it once we're done!

Patty said...

Oh... I also noticed your blip on the "About Me" section about being a Mom of three before long... congratulations! When are you due??

Jen said...

Cute story. I'm excited to hear you are expecting baby #3. Congrats!!!

Mama D said...

Wow, Patty's observant! Congrats!

Your girls naming their Weebles after their grandpas is really funny. I'm not sure even some of my middle kids remember their grandparents' first names! They just know them as "Grandpa" and "Grandma."