She looks adorable!!! You did a great job! I wish I knew how to sow. I'm going to try some stuff on my own with a friends machine and I'm a little scared. Good job!!!
I am very impressed!! My mom has forever tried to get me to start sewing, but all I've really done is a pillowcase, I think. Maybe you could be my inspiration...
That is to cute for words! I love it. I wish I could sew things for Sammy, but I think a skirt wouldn't work! Haha, actually I am wanting to sew a blanket for him out of all the blankets we recieved when he was born.
Hi! I am not sure you even remember me but I grew up in Fairfield ward. I was so excited to see your blog. And I think you did great on the skirt, it's cute. I would wear it. Besides the most I have ever made was a pillow cover!
10 comments:
The skirt is absolutely adorable! I imagine she is pretty sassy when wearing it! Excellent job!
She looks adorable!!! You did a great job! I wish I knew how to sow. I'm going to try some stuff on my own with a friends machine and I'm a little scared. Good job!!!
Very cute! Great job!
Cute skirt on a cute girl. What a pose! You should be proud of your success!
So, what is this concert that Connor and Olivia were in? Looks like fun.
Congrats on your anniversary! Great family pics.
I am very impressed!! My mom has forever tried to get me to start sewing, but all I've really done is a pillowcase, I think. Maybe you could be my inspiration...
man is there anything you CAN'T do!?!?!?
What a doll. She looks like she has taken posing lessons from Laura.
That is to cute for words! I love it. I wish I could sew things for Sammy, but I think a skirt wouldn't work! Haha, actually I am wanting to sew a blanket for him out of all the blankets we recieved when he was born.
Hi! I am not sure you even remember me but I grew up in Fairfield ward. I was so excited to see your blog. And I think you did great on the skirt, it's cute. I would wear it. Besides the most I have ever made was a pillow cover!
Post a Comment