Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Little girl hair

Here's a blog that shows how to do little girl hair. I just didn't want to forget it. It's so cute! ANd there are things that I can do.

Hair Today

And Another

Girly Dos

I'm going to try one on Connor today...luckily, Dragon Tales is about to come on...we'll see how it goes!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

We just caught Dragon Tales, too! I loved the websites and can't wait to have little Renae here so that I can play with her hair!

Shayleen Lunt said...

I love these websites. It's kinda fun to do Olivia's hair again and luckily she is one that cooperates quite easily!

Sarah said...

Shayleen, I must say that you were my inspiration to look these up. Olivia's hair was adorable on Friday (as usual!) and I needed some new ideas!

Erin said...

Wow, Sarah. I am tired just looking at the pictures! I don't know how many of these I'll actually try (you think I'd be more adventurous with 2 3/4 girls), but I look forward to Connor and Emily's new doos! Maybe I'll be more inspired by LIVE models!

Dory said...

Thanks for the link. I am going to try but I think I may need a one on one tutoring session.