Saturday, September 26, 2009

Here we go!!

So, after lots of tears, and prayers, etc. The bank came back with a counter offer for us on this place. We still loved it, and said "Yes, thank you!" We signed the contract today. After working with our loan people and Realtor, we have the highest of hopes that everything will work out and this place will be ours is just a few short weeks!
I love that it has a garage! Storage space, PLUS I won't have to scrape windows!
Here's the back, a little deck and a patio leading to the backyard.


I wanted a fireplace....and I got a fireplace!



Ok, so there's a toilet in the laundry room. I can deal with that. Kind of weird, but a possible half bath is in my future!

Here is the living room, entry, and steps that lead up to the bedrooms.

I can only put up so many pictures at a time today. The computer is not cooperating with me.

I can't believe this is all happening so fast! We are so blessed, really. There is no reason we should be able to have so much of what we wanted in a house with our price range. Heavenly Father really does watch over us.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so happy for you!! What a great house! And, you never know when you might just NEED a toilet in the middle of doing laundry!

merrilykaroly said...

woohoo! congratulations!!!

heather said...

I am so happy for you guys. You do so deserve all these blessings. It's amazing how our prayers can be answered.

Shayleen Lunt said...

I'm exhausted just thinking about how busy you were last week with this house stuff. Lots of good times ahead!

Patty said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you got the house you wanted!!