So, Connor comes up to the door and begs (sobbing, mind you) for a glass of water. She's clearly going to die of dehydration any second. Scott volunteers to take this one, Mother's Day is tomorrow...and he says "Just drink your spit." (Yes, I have issues with that one, but we won't go there.) Connor says "I don't want to, it's not cold!"
Not, "ew dad, that's gross." My spit is not cold enough to be a refreshing drink. Ahh, to be 4.
6 comments:
Can't blame her. I don't find my spit that refreshing.
Aaron and I can laugh at this one since we put our kids to bed an hour ago and finally the door has stopped opening with complaints (about Carter)...it's quiet finally.
I love the humor of little kids! The problem of warm spit is SO cute when you aren't the parent dealing with this bedtime issue.
We won't visit my own bedtime issues. Let's just say I will likely have kids wanting to lay down on the bench tomorrow during sacrament meeting.
If it's not one thing, it's another...
She's my kind of girl... so practical she sees right past the grossness factor to the fact that it's not a viable solution! I love your stories- they always make me smile!
I too prefer an actual glass of ice water to refresh myself. Not a big fan of spit. Hope you are getting some sleep more regularly.
ewwwww :)
That is too funny and too cute! What a clever little girl. I hope her daddy finally did go get her a drink.
Post a Comment