My favorite: This morning Emily came running down the hallway screaming "Mommy I PEEDED! I PEEDED!"
She has taken an interest in Ella's diapers. Each time I change a diaper Em asks "is it chocolate or banana?" referring to the color of the poo. Once, she asked and it didn't really fit into either category....it was more of a green color. So I said "Well, Emily it's not really either of those colors." She looked over and said "I think, Lime." Very matter-of-factly.
She went poo in the potty and asked "Mom was it chocolate or banana!?" I didn't respond so she peeked into the pot and said "MOM! It's a potato poop!"
yesss...poop is my life.
8 comments:
Mine, too...if I have to clean up one more person's feces, I might just go crazy.
Ah, Emily makes me laugh!! That girl is so funny.
Hang in there. One of these days you will be completely past this stage and you will look back nostalgically... Um, wait. No, you won't. Not with potty training. You'll throw a party when the last diaper is out of your house for good. (At least I did!)
LOL - oh Emily - she is so cute!
How can anyone not enjoy potty humor when it comes from someone so young and innocent?! Thanks for the laugh (again!)
Can I send Lindsay over? I think she's about ready. Do I train her before or after the baby comes? I can't decide.
Too funny! Who knew poo could be so intertaining? lol
entertaining as well! lol @ my typos...they are getting worse everyday!!
eewwwww! hehehe.
Post a Comment