Thursday, September 25, 2008

Right now

Right now, I'm watching Survivor.

I love it.  I don't know why, but I do.  I'm so glad I have brainless TV to watch at nighttime after my girls are in bed.  It is rediculously relaxing for me.  And, now that the Fall season has started, there's finally something nearly worth watching every night.   Survivor is one of my shows, I hate to miss it.  

Do you have a show you can't miss?  To be honest, I have several, but I'm not going to put out all of my vices in one post. :)

6 comments:

Kristen said...

The Office!! : )

Steve and Jamie said...

So You Think You Can Dance and American Idol--I'm a reality TV sucker.

Louann and Bari said...

Geez- there isn't enough room to list all my favorites. This is the last year for ER though, and I'll try to get most of those in. I've watched from the very first show, and I don't think I've ever followed one to the finale after so many years.
We watched Survivor too, the kids only got to see the first hour.

Patty said...

Eureka, House and Ghost Whisperer- I think those are the top three at this point.

Stephanie said...

i watch way too much tv at night - especially with no energy because of baby peanut. But the Office and Heroes....ahh...brain candy

Brandon Brooks said...

About the only TV show I care to watch regularly or have time to watch regularly is Bones.