in my own little chair, I can be whatever I want to be.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Yikes!
So, we had a little excitement around here yesterday. To read the news report, click this link for Scott's blog.
Let's just say it involved the building next door, several police cars, some ambulances, a few rolls of caution tape and a life flight helicopter...oh yeah and a gun.
AAAAGH!!! And I live in "nothing ever happens here" Fairfield!
Um, that's scary. We just moved into a Provo neighborhood on the "other side of the tracks" and I'm afraid something like that will happen here. We lock our doors at night.
5 comments:
Eye, yi, yi!!
Um, that's scary. We just moved into a Provo neighborhood on the "other side of the tracks" and I'm afraid something like that will happen here. We lock our doors at night.
Yikes! Glad to hear it wasn't in your building.
Wow, that's scary.
Post a Comment