Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I've repented...

Ok, so I gave my kids fruits AND vegetables today. Fruit snacks and ketchup count, right? Dang, ketchup isn't from vegetables, is it? So...double fruits??

Anyway, I've got some cute pictures to post, they'll be coming soon. Scott has finished dominating the computer where we keep the pictures. And in so doing completed his Master's Thesis and Degree. Wow. He says I have to call him Master Scott. ...like that's going to happen.

4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Tell Master Scott CONGRATULATIONS! 10 more months, we are looking forward to being there! Looking forward to some pics too.

chelle said...

Congrats Scott! What a huge relief you two must be feeling!

Mama D said...

Wow, congrats to Scott and to all of you! Whew, you made it.

Look forward to seeing the pics.

Kathy JH said...

Woo hoo! The Master has completed this phase of his life!