Monday, January 18, 2010

$4.63!!

I'm still on a little bit of a buzz after my latest shopping trip. I have to share what I got!

1 Halls cough drops
2 bags of Dole salad
1 lb. of strawberries
2 boxes of Toaster Strudel
2 Warm delights brownie bowls
2 boxes of Rozini pasta

I got it all for $4.63!

I'm very proud of myself...that's less than 50 cents per item if you average it out. (46.3 cents if you want to get picky) Wow. If only I could do this every week, my life would be so exciting. :) What does that say about me?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm happy for you, I really am. (Mostly because it took a sweet shopping trip for you to return to blogging!) May there be many more to come - I want to hear all about them. I don't think people really care when I save a million dollars at the store, but it's AWESOME, huh?? So I share in your joy.

Mama D said...

Hey, I'd blog about a shopping trip that included less than 50 cents per item! You're so cool, Sarah.

Cheris said...

Great work!! I've been working on catching the coupon bug but it's not clicking with me. I think once I'm not spending the governments money and have to take it all out of my own pocket I'll catch on a little quicker. Congrats!! That's a steal!!!